Got Leaks? You’re not alone. Rain water that leakages inside your RV, Boat, Trailer, Shed, Mobile home, or Mobile House can be a real headache and can be extremely devastating. What can you do to keep the water outside where it belongs?
You require Recreational Vehicle On The Go Gadgets’ EternaBond. When you purchase this Revolutionary item, you will keep a Clam Shell on hand at all times. So what is this miracle product and why is it so Revolutionary?
RV On The Go Gadgets’ EternaBond is a flexible tape measuring four inches broad and is available in lengths from 5 to 200 feet. The Clam Shell Kit consists of a 5 foot piece of the Unique tape and a scrubby to prep the surface you are fixing.
Discovering the leakage and deciding to repair it is the hardest part of the repair work task. The actual repair itself is easy:
– Take the scrubby and clean off the surface area surrounding the crack, hole or cut in the surface area. This will do two things. It will clean the surface area and rough up the surface area.
– Dust off the surface with a clean rag.
– Take the EternaBond tape from the Clam Shell unroll it and cut off a piece of the tape so that it’s length will more than cover the fracture, hole or cut.
– Eliminate the release liner from the tape itself to expose the adhesive side of the tape and place the end of the tape down at one end of the fracture, hole or cut.
– Lay the tape efficiently over the repair area totally removing the release liner from the tape as you lay it out over the surface. Securely push the tape onto the surface area you are fixing.
– Utilize a little metal or wood roller to activate the adhesive homes of the tape by rolling it over the tape. This will make sure the tape adheres well to the surface.
THAT ‘S IT. YOU ‘RE DONE. PEEL, STICK, STUCK. You will have a safe, non-hardening, flexible, water evidence seal over that pesky leakage. Now you can return to taking pleasure in the RVing lifestyle you have desired.
Select the RV On The Go Gadgets’ EternaBond Tape with the adhesive residential or commercial properties which are best suited to your repair task. One Action tape can be found in White and Black and is generally used for RV roof tops. “A” Seal is for Aluminum surface areas and has an Aluminum foil cover on the tape. UV White and UV Black are used to repair leaks on Motor Homes, Recreational Vehicle’s, Campers, Boats, Sheds and more. It has actually a built in UV guard in the tape surface area. Stick 2 Sides tape is used for bedding down items you are mounting on the surface of the Recreational Vehicle, Boat, Motor Home, etc
. Initially you peel the release liner from one side of the Stick 2 Sides tape and securely apply the tape to the surface where you will install that vent, or sky light. Get rid of the release liner on the top side of the tape. Position your vent or sky light onto the tape, and protect it in place as you would generally.
The Stick 2 Sides tape can also be used to fill holes or cracks or spaces too broad for the other tapes to do on their own. Once you have cut a piece of the tape and removed both sides of the release liner, you can mold the adhesive tape into a ball, a long roll or exactly what ever shape you require. Push it into the crack or hole and cover it with the UV White or UV Black or the One Action White or Black. Remember to roll the surface tape strongly onto the surface area in order to trigger the adhesive homes of the tape.
What could be easier? The rate, that’s what. The tape is not expensive and is so simple to apply that it has actually started a Revolution in the leakage repair industry. It is so easy and expense effective, that the RV owner buying the tape and getting the job done themselves.
Get your RV On The Go Gadgets’ EternaBond tape and join the hundreds of owners that have actually fixed leak issues. Now that the tape is offered, you don’t have to postpone those required repairs.
Best of luck and have a good time with your EternaBond understanding that this is a one time repair job that will last and last and last. Specialists are doing it. Homeowner are doing it and now you can do it too. Recently you could not spell Leak Repair work Specialist and now you are one.